Last Thursday I asked you guys for your best blog post from the month of February. And you delivered.
In the spirit of the Oscars (which I didn’t watch), here are my favorite five posts from the ones you folks submitted. What were the criteria? I have none:
1) Best romantic comedy: Andi‘s post, “How To Guarantee I Will Not Read your Online Dating Profile,” is hilarious.
2) Best failed post: Bryan. Do you like the saying, “Failure is not an option?” Turns out that’s one great big fat lie. Failure IS an option.
3) Best Oscar recap: Clay. A walk through of the Oscars, minute by minute. Much more entertaining than the real thing.
4) Best Rated R post: Brenda. She takes us behind the scenes of a taboo subject.
5) Best post about trying to change other people: Alise. I’ve become a huge fan of Alise’s blog. This is a poignant look at how we treat the people we love, even when there are differences that threaten to divide us.
Best post built around a made-up word: Euforilla
Best post about watching the Super Bowl…with all girls: Elizabeth
Best post about not meeting a celebrity: Kristie
Best post about the inherent nature of people: Janet
Best-tasting post: 3D
Best appearance by a blogger about to give birth at any moment: Sarah
The bottom line is, if you check these out, I’m sure you’ll find someone new to follow.
* * * * *
Don’t forget to check in here Wednesday for the next installment of “You Decide: A Story Shaped By Its Readers.”