Today my cyber book tour will make the following stops:
– An interview with Bryan Allain in which he exposes his own Amish connections
– Tim Thurman has been kind enough to let me post an excerpt from my book regarding the death of my great-grandmother. If you’re interested in getting a look inside the book, check out his blog today.
– Mary Kathryn Tyson is posting a review, so if you’re looking for a third party’s take on my book, head on over there.
– History? Truth? Lies? Myth? Check out my guest post over at Stephanie Smith’s blog as I try to decipher when a family history becomes a family mythology.
– David Nilsen, who runs the best games of 20 questions on Facebook, is posting a Q&A with me at his blog about my book. Let’s be honest: it’s a tell all. I even answer the question, “And is there any truth to the rumor of your teen vampire romance novel seeing a late 2012 release?”
Don’t forget: I’m running a fun promotion through the end of the year. If you subscribe to my mailing list by simply putting your email address over in the sidebar and clicking “Subscribe,” you will have a chance to win. Each Friday from now until Christmas, I’ll be giving out a free copy of my book to two randomly chosen subscribers. And, on the last Friday of December, I’ll randomly choose one subscriber who will win one copy of each of my four books.