– if you eat breakfast with him a lot, he will tell you all about what’s going on with him before the food comes, then question you after the food comes so that he can eat his food hot and you can’t
– he is not interested in your pyramid scheme, unless it involves TY stuffed animals or Silly Bandz
– he eats a feta and spinach omelette every morning for breakfast
– like a dog, he is allergic to chocolate
– he is starting something that will span the globe faster than Colin Cowherd.
This thing is called:
It’s a new resource put together by the blogging king himself, Bryan Allain. If you sign up now (for free) you receive The BlogRocket 29 eBook: “A 32-page digital download providing insight and advice for the Top 29 frustrations that bloggers face.”
You will also be entered into a drawing to win a $109 Amazon gift card.
Why $109? Who knows. It’s Bryan Allain, folks – do you expect it all to make sense?
I’ve read the eBook, and, from a blogger’s perspective, it’s priceless. There are all kinds of great ideas in it on how to grow your blog’s audience. You get it free – all you have to do is sign up HERE.